Pages

Thursday 26 January 2012

What's up people?

Guess who's back.


Sorry I haven't updated in a while >.<

I have been busy with exams, coursework ect.

But while I was away I also managed to:



FINALLY FIND A WIG FOR MY KONATA IZUMI COSPLAY ^.^
I have literally had the costume for years, but now I finally have a wig to go with it. It's not as long as it should be and it doesn't have a little sticky up bit, but it'll do :)


DREW A CUTE PICTURE OF MY FAVOURITE ANIME BOYS.
I adore Zoro and Sanji. In fact, I adore One Piece in general XD

I WROTE BOTH FANFICTION AND MY OWN STUFF :)
I've had some time to just chill out and do what I love most ^.^

And most of all, I'VE BEEN LEARNING THIS PIECE OF EPICNESS:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jH0sezjtBDo

HELLO!
Kàn wǒ! Nǐ zài hàipà shénme? 

Ja ne!

1 comment:

  1. Cute drawing ^-^ I'm obsessed with the Japanese culture as well and also a teenager like you ;D I love the design of your blog. Very kawaii! I typed in " the dairy of an otaku" and yours was the first one to pop up. I have an otaku blog as well ;3
    It's: shizuka-des.blogspot.com
    Seeing your blog kinda inspired to me to start my own :)

    ReplyDelete